Wednesday 10 July 2013

I'm Just Gonna Run Right Through The Rain

SO my previous post is kinda depressing although I wasn't depressed when I wrote it so I'm going to change the mood of this blog a little more cheerful by being myself with is being random and overly obsessed over food. Everyone should have a list of things to do in life don't they? #YOLO! You wouldn't want to spend your life doing nothing worth remembering ain't it? I've been thinking of it for a while now and this is a list of the stuff I want to make sure I did it before I die.

  • Meet Taylor Swift.
    I just hope she will come to Malaysia one day or if I got the money I shall go attend one of her concerts and take a picture with her.


  • Skydiving
    One of the proudest moment of my life was when I jump off the ledge on Kawarau Bridge but hey now I want to jump from the sky lolol. It's kinda odd that I am afraid of heights but I like this sort of activities.


  • Own a chocolate factory
    This is kinda a random thing when I was eating Beryls and I want to own a chocolate factory. Chocolate bring joy to people and it's almost the same as being a Santa lolol.


  • Get Zooey Deschanel to sign a DVD of (500) Days of Summer
    That movie has been my obsession ever since I first heard of it and I've been watching it over and over and over again for countless times. It's kinda a depressing movie but Zooey's eyes is too enchanting to look away.


  • Live in my dream home
    I want a normal house but I must have a room to display all my books and figurines lolol so everytime when I go into the room I can remember how awesome my youth moments was.


  • Have Park So Yeon autograph all my T-ARA's albums
    She is the so enchanting I actually got influenced into Korean shows and songs. But again I ain't a major K-Pop fan. I only listen to my sweet So Yeon and watch Running Man.


  • Travel the world
    Who wants to spend their life at the same place? I want to go everywhere! But the places I MUST go is Paris, Akihabara, Rome, Austria, Berlin and so so so so many other places.


  • Attend my friends' wedding
    We are friends since primary school for sure I want to be there at their proudest moments.


  • Snow
    I've always love snow the moment I knew of it's existence. You can't blame me for longing for snow so much since I live in a country with eternal summer all year round.


    There are loads more stuff I wish to do but I can't think of them at this moment so yea that's pretty much it for now. And Karine thank you so much for being there for me during my ups and downs and I am saying this in public now,  you are awesome lolol
    This is the only pic I have with you so sad D:


No comments:

Post a Comment