Tuesday 4 June 2013

Bloom

How does being a Chinese makes you smarter than anyone? The people of my Uni have a perception that all Chinese are smart and the Chinese who can speak English properly are practically geniuses. I am a Chinese and I can speak English decently which makes everyone thinks I'm a super genius which makes things awfully awkward when they ask me for help and I have no idea how to help them which made me feel like a total moron. If you happens to read this please do not lower my self esteem more by asking me to teach you on engineering subjects. I'm good in a lot of stuff but engineering subjects isn't one of it LOL. I just add a LOL to make my sentence sound less depressing.

It's been so long since I posted here. I still find it amusing that the reason I started this blog is to post my random presents I make for people and hoping my blog will be so famous that someone will notice me and give me a chance to make it big and overthrow S&J as the gift shop giant but here I am now posting my random ranting in this blog.

So here is rant #193:

It has been an insanely busy month. This is the first time in two weeks I get to sit at my desk at my hostel and just stone. I have my finals and after finals a conference and after the conference a project and after that I have my studies to catch up and after that I have to save the world and after that I have to stop an evil gummy bear from devouring everyone and after that the year ends and I finally get to have a slight time off before I begin my third year of uni. Okay just kidding, I don't have to save the world but my year ahead will be busy and if I'm able to prevail through all of it I am sure it'll bring a extremely positive impact to my future.

And I just realize I don't really understand people. I mean yea i got loads of friends and all but I don't really understand them all which is kinda the reason I am not able to form a proper relationship with the people around me which makes me feel depressed at times but I eat too much sugar to feel depressed which made me hyper all the time which makes people think whenever I keep quiet I am moody or some sort. Perhaps when I finally meet someone who acts and think the same way I do I'll have someone I can relate to.

And yayy my blog have reached 9099 views. Here is some random pictures to end this post.


brsb and brs decided to keep pikachu a hostage in bm so I came back to ump alone

this really surprised me. in a good way of course

explore penang and also walk in a mall for 7 hours lolol

one of my aims in life

bgs will replace pikachu

pikachu shall keep my albums safe

#YOLO


i LOVEEEEE being in a beach

a reason people call me random

I'm waiting to be enchanted by you if you ever come to Malaysia
How about no?


finals ahead. god bless


No comments:

Post a Comment