Monday 25 March 2013

To Catch Them Is My Real Test, To Train Them Is My Cause.

"There are two most important days in a person's life, the first is the day you're born, the second is the reason you find out why." - Josie Badger, One Young World Ambassador , USA

I almost cried when I heard this.

Everyone is here for a reason don't they? Everything exists for a reason no matter the reason may be good or bad. When you discover the reason you are here then that is the most important day of you life. What if you are here to change the world? What if you are here to bring joy to the world? Have you discovered your purpose in life? I haven't but I know the reason I'm here in this world is not to learn Calculus lolol.

So yea I got kinda inspired by this and I hope I can discover my purpose and perhaps change the world. But for now it's Numerical Methods, Calculus and Analog Electronics that needs me to study.

I'm coming home in two weeks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment