Saturday 9 March 2013

Joy To The World


What are your ambitions? Should an ambition be something you always wanted to achieve in life? Or is it something realistic that will help you to survive in the harsh world? Or perhaps it's something that will make you happy so all the lemons given by life will taste oh so sweet?

If ambition is something that will make you happy then perhaps I want to be Santa. Why you may ask? It's because I always make presents for people and seeing how those presents bring joy to the people I gave them to makes me happy. I felt the happiest if someone actually puke rainbows when they get my presents hahahaha.

And by the way I'm not saying I can make awesome presents, it's just my presents often are tailored personally to a particular person so each present I make is unique.

So yea if possible I want to be Santa and give out presents to everyone in the world. It's joyful to see how one simple act of kindness can bring so much joy to the world

No comments:

Post a Comment