Thursday 28 February 2013

Lonely In Gorgeous, I'm Breaking My Heart

So... the only reason I haven't wrote here in a while is because I haven't have any life inspiring thoughts to share with the world lolol. A friend of mine who keep wondering about his future, whether or not is engineering is something he really wants to do made me wonder about my own future as well. Is engineering something I want to pursue?

I've always like to interact with people so the idea of being in a lab or a factory and interacting with inanimate object don't seem that preferable. But then again I have a minimal understanding of people so a job in the business sector would not be that bright for me. The odd thing is that people can learn about me much more than I can learn about them. It's like in a week they know my obsession with Taylor Swift and I'm still struggling to remember their names. To be honest I don't even know much about the people I know all my life.

So what does the future beholds for someone like me? I like chemistry, knows bits about anti matter, the large hardon collider and sometimes is creative although I do not have an artistic talents. Oh well the option of being a pokemon master is always available.



No comments:

Post a Comment