Saturday 12 January 2013

What If One Day I wake Up and Find That The Reality I Am In Now Is Just A Dream?

I can't sleep properly now. Been sleeping at almost 5 even though I went to bed at 1. Last night was like any other night but I had what I considered as one of my most epic dream. It was like a movie, complete with a story line and a sequel lolol.

The dream began when I'm in some mall which I can't recognize. God knows what happened but somehow the place got savaged by zombies. It was then a battle of survival from that point on. Like a normal movie plot, people will get killed and only the main character survive. This dream was no different. I can't remember who but there were deaths. This would be the first time I dream of death. The dream just ended when I managed to find my my out of the mall with a bunch of people who's faces I can't remember. Oh god the details are slipping away as I type. I woke up at 7:30am and that was when the dream ended.

I managed to fall back asleep then the sequel dream began again haha. This dream was post zombie attack but I actually felt fear in this dream. I think it was a few days after the escape and somehow I still got school so I returned to high school. When I got home from school I realized I wasn't alone. Something was following me and tormenting me, something I can't see. The thing keep tormenting me until a point it became physical. I remember people around me are getting hurt and one day in school it showed up and chased me. I remember shouting at everyone at the gate " YOU CAN'T SEE THAT THING?!" And all I did from that point was run. Somehow everything got better and I returned to school but that thing was still after me. My friend then called me (in reality) and I woke up.

People can remember the details of the dream in a short moment they're awake. The details then slowly slip away which is what I am experiencing now. I forget the details as I type. Okayy shall go to sleep now and hopefully I don't have a sequel to the second dream lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment