Saturday 12 January 2013

Don't Lose Your Temper So Quickly

I thought about how fortunate I am to be given the chance to pursue higher education whereas some people aren't given the same chance. This thought had motivated me to study! Well..... actually my friend who went to Langkawi and bought me chocolates made me happy and I'm jolly enough to study hahaha. I got one paper left and it's the holidays yo!

The lake at the library




The sky outside my window is always pretty


The unholy sun is always burning

Attempts to be all artsy

Sometimes I chase cows just for fun

My closet

My half of the room


A pop up I made upon a request of a friend

The first star I saw in UMP

The first starry night but I managed to capture only 4 stars

Lamb keeps my sanity 

e&e is what I'm studying

The moo ran away

Early of the semester it was always gloomy

But the skies are insanely beautiful 

Made and ate Tang Yuan while waiting for my bus at the Gambang campus

Paid 95 bucks for this jacket so I wanted to put Pikachu as my name to make it worth it

My notice board which is filled with everything but notices

Hopefully this will be a good anti theft system

Mushroom grows out of the toilet door

I'm all packed and ready to end this semester!



No comments:

Post a Comment