Monday 2 July 2012

I Used To Get Lost In Your Eyes


The reason I go to sen q everyday for the past 2 months. I mistaken her for boram =="

I just realize Euro 2012 final was last night. I've been doing nothing but work, eat and sleep for the past 3 months that i pretty much lost all contact with the outside world. Time to rejoin the world.

I'm gonna stop work in August and spend one month to.. catch up on everything I missed. Train my frisbee and basketball, go to a beach, wake up at 2 in the noon, create more random art work, do more random things, enjoy life before the world comes to an end lololol.


Anyhowwww, can only think about all of this in August. Shall be busy with work for this month. I can be found on instagram and tumblr now :D

2 comments:

  1. whaaa..serious?? i was at senq the other day i met u..i din c her pun..bluff meeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotttttt. two weeks ago their mv keep playing on loop on one of the tvs there. inside got lovey dovey i think

    ReplyDelete