Saturday 14 July 2012

Good Bye

"Good Morning everyone. My name is Lee Jing and I was one of Pn Ooi's students in 2011. As tempted as I am to emphasize on the *coughs awesomeness of school, today is Pn Ooi's day so I shall keep the spot light on her.
Pn Ooi taught me MUET in 2010 and 2011. She was supposed to only teach me English but she taught me more than that. She opened up my mind and changed my view on the world.. She taught me to think outside the box. Most importantly, she urged me to fight for what i believe in. To stand up for what is right.
Often my intolerance towards the ridiculous system gets me in trouble. I tried to pick fights with a tyrannical dictator. However, Pn Ooi advised me and guided me so my 18 months in school will not be hell for me.
For that, I am eternally grateful to Pn Ooi. Thank you for everything you have done for not only me, but also my classmates and the school.
Thank you.

Wendy come eat nando's with me!"

Today was Pn Ooi's retirement and i made that speech. Sadly my speaking skills haven't improved so very very very very few people heard me. Oh well...

p/s : I did not say the last line out lolololol

Happy retirement teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment