Wednesday 9 May 2012

No Nothing Is Gonna Change, At All

Some things just will never ever change. Seeing how the new batch of form 6 reacted to high school is like seeing how I reacted when i first started form 6 there. It was 2010 when I entered lower 6. I just left school for 5 months. 5 months cant change much. Or so I thought. A school which I find it happy to go to for 5 years turned into a prison in 5 months. New admins were appointed. Psychotic teachers were given power to torment students using discipline as an excuse.

A school should be a place of learning. Everyone should feel like going to school. In 5 months a few retards managed to make every single person dread the thought of going to school. How are students supposed to learn if they are treated like juvenile delinquents? How is a student suppose to learn if the education system just need the students to memorize? How can a student learn to think on their own and be independent if the teachers and the system inhibits anything which is not in the book? How can a student learn to express his thoughts when the school limits everything? Freedom of speech? There ain't such thing in high school.

The American education system encourages students to think rather than knowing an answer but not knowing the reason for it. If only such a system is implemented in our country we would have been more.. awesome? Okayy i'm starting to diverge further and further from my initial topic.

Anyhow, I hope truly someone in high school will stand up to all the injustice and try to make a difference. I did tried during my time but honestly my pride, arrogance and stubbornness got in the way and I end in getting in trouble more than making a difference. Someone please tell that desperate lonely mother fucker that having long hair will not kill anyone. Or having a strand of hair not pinned is not going to make the standards of the school drop. Bullying is a discipline problem. Someone please let him know he's bullying the students. Bloody hypocrite.

Oh well. I've gone through those 18 months and honestly I can say I understand how the new batch of form 6 feels. Just bear with the system if you don't intend to rebel. 18 months isn't as long as you think. Times flies and when you graduate you'll be happy you wont EVER return there as a student anymore. IF you wish to make a difference, you have my utmost support. If Lew bugs any of you just tell him "Lee Jing taught me that." He'll be too annoyed with em and let you go. hahahaha.

All the best peeps! Good Night. May the stars watch over you

2 comments:

  1. ...let's write a letter to the principal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the principal keep changing ==" hard to get support from him

    ReplyDelete