Sunday 4 December 2011

We’re Just Protecting Ourselves From Ourselves

If you don't have a religion does it mean that you don't believe in god? Is it compulsory that if you wish to believe in god you must have a religion? I don't have a religion at the moment but I do believe in god. There are certain things in life we cant explain through science. Well actually most of it can. If religion says I have to have one to believe in god, I say screw it. I rather not have a religion. We are free to believe in what we want to. Hey I can say a giant strawberry chocolate is my god. Who is allowed to dispute me? I believe in what I want to. Not what I am told to believe in. Don't all religion teaches the same thing? All religion have the same basis of teaching. Be good to others and do no evil. We shouldn't judge people based on the faith. We shouldn't discriminate those who don't have faith too. Everything happens for a reason.

So this is why I don't want to have a religion now. Perhaps I will sometime later in life but not now.

Anyhow, back to maths D: bye

4 comments:

  1. I believe in morality, which is doing the right thing despite what I'm told, and not religion, which is doing I'm what told despite whether it's right or wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes! Since we know how to think what's right and what's wrong religion shouldn't be a big deal anymore ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giant strawberry strawberry rocks!

    ReplyDelete