Saturday 24 December 2011

Despite The Lies You're Making, Your Love Is Mine For The Taking

I actually have less time now than when it was before exams. Pre-exams i had so much time. I got time to study, time to make awesome presents, and time to relax. Post-exams, the only time i have is to sleep. I feel accomplished waking up at 12:42 today. and i slept 12 plus last night hahaha. Anyhow christmas is tomorrow! Don't hope too much from Santa cos he got no sleigh this year. If you find any presents under your Christmas tree, you can thank me :D

I jacked Santa's ride :D

I want to learn how to play a piano D:

All I want for Christmas is a gothic princess with a chainsaw

First attempt at urban culture

It's Christmas tommorow for god sakes. I just hope everyone is jolly enough so I don't see emo statuses on my news feed haha. Merry Christmas in advance everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment