Friday 11 November 2011

BIttersweet World

To be honest I feel a bit, well very lost among the form 6 students as most of them speak mandarin and I'm not so proficient in that language. This is why most of my friends are form 5's and form 4's.

These people made me feel the sense of belong in school and they are somehow always seemed to be in a sugar rush. My kind of people :D

I asked her to marry me so many times but i always get rejected =/ I always find her strong faith and obsession over laksa intriguing. Thanks for always invite me to go play badminton and go for marathons.

Ivon Tiew!
Meet the girl who is as colourful as a rainbow! She's the one who gave me the idea to create rainbow ninjas and various other rainbow-ish stuff.

Kwan Wendy!

The one who refuse to admit that I'm more awesome. my apprentice to awesomeness

Zoe!

The one who attacks me for food :OOO kidding kidding.
Christine!

The lil' sister of the meanie beanie jeanie!

Lynette!

The one who I feel as the most optimistic person I know

Leong Kar Marn!

The Magazine editor! A super achiever. Stay awesome :D I want patrick!

Ann Marie!

The basketball pro :OO

Daniel Tan!

The younger basketball pro :OOO

Lau Kheng Wei!

The most popular person I know. Veryy Veryy popular.

Zickry!

The prefect who always seemed to believe everything i say although it is ridiculous.

Nayaa!

The techie pro :OOO

Kah Qin!

Another DotA pro :OOO

Xu Xing!

The smartest person in form 5. i feel smart standing beside him

Justin Looi!

The prefect secretary who love dogs :D

Melissa Ang!

I spend my last day doing random things

The flasher!

Sugar rush

Saito sensei! She's going back Japan but I asked her to bring me back meiji chocolate!

I taught her physics on the last day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment