Tuesday 29 November 2011

Oh Baby Smile

I got an interesting proposition. If anyone can guess the lyrics my blog posts are from, I'll make the winner something! I got an idea for a present but there ain't anyone to give it to :/ so I'll be having a little contest to see who stalks knows my song choices the most :D

Actually I got very bored and wanted to do something awesome before I go offline LOLOL

To my very few readers out there. Do play along with me and guess :D

Back in mid Dec. Seriously. Screw Maths
p/s : No googling. That's cheating.

6 comments:

  1. Baby.. baby.. baby ohhhh. like baby..baby..baby..noooo
    Baby..baby..babby ohhhh
    Said you'd always be mine..mineee


    NO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO LOL it's sparks fly by taylor swift

    ReplyDelete
  3. lame le you LOLOL taylor swift >>>>>>>>>>>>>> bieber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm you thought i was your gay partner didnt u.

    ReplyDelete