Monday 26 March 2018

Look At That Face, You Look Like My Next Mistake

If you're not willing to give, what gives you the right to take everything? Life is simple. There are times you have to give in order to take. If you expect to go through life by taking everything and not giving back anything, you'll either walk a lonely path or make a lot of enemies along the way.

There will be moments in your life when you have to burn bridges and walk away from the toxicity. Just cut off all ties. It'll be healthier.

Hello 2018!

Well technically it's 3 months going to 4 months into 2018 but hey this is the first post of 2018. It's been a while since I have the feeling to rant post something on this blog space. As I've always said every year, I ain't gonna let this blog dieeeeeeeeee.

Looking back in 2017, there are a lot of things to be thankful for. I had the opportunity to travel to Hanoi and Luang Prahang.

Finally get to see Sa Pa! It is as amazing as I imagined it to be

Tak Dak in Luang Prabang
2017 is probably the year I stayed more within my comfort zone and cherish the people around me. Life has settled down to a routine where I just got comfortable with being anti-social after work on weekdays and bringing my mom out for movies in the weekends. I have no life

Some people may find that dull. But hey I am content. It made me realize how much I cherish the people around me, especially everyone who stayed on all these while.




Things to look for in 2018:

Making moments into memories

Exploring new places

Eat EVERYTHING

Appreciate and keep the people that matters the most
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's to another great year!


Stay with me always

No comments:

Post a Comment