Monday 2 December 2013

Come Back, Be Here

Hello December!

I would like to begin December with...


A 30 day challenge is a list of things you always want to do and make it a habit in 30 days. SO this is my 30 day challenge:
  1. Wake up at 8:30 a.m everyday.
  2. Revise any subject for two hours.
  3. Educate my members something new 
  4. Be an awesome AIESECer
  5. Change the world! (okay this is a bit dramatic but I will think of ways to change the world slowly)
Waking up at 8:30 would be the most challenging part but if I'm able to make that a habit I get to eat a lot of breakfasts. 

I actually wanted to come up with the 30 day challenge on 25th so when it ends it will be Christmas then it can be a 30 day Christmas challenge lolol





It rains when you're here and it rains when you're goneeeeee

WILD SQUIRTLE APPEARED!
So I'm quite obsessed with this


THE DOGE SO CUTE


So in spirit of Christmas I will wear a Christmas hat to classes until Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment