Wednesday 11 September 2013

Chasing Relentlessly

I am taking my last English subject for my course so it's kinda depressing that I won't get to do fun homework. HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE TWO MORE YEARS OF PURE ENGINEERING SUBJECTS?! Oh well I might as well enjoy English as much as I can before I say good bye... FOREVER.

One of my homework ( it's the first week and I have homework d -.-) was to write an essay on how did I end up on this path. How did I went from being a kid watching Pokemon all the time to the kid studying electrical engineering.

So this is kinda my essay.

 I am a Chinese but I do not know Mandarin. My dad had a thing against chinese-educated people so he sent me to a national school. The only chinese language I know is Hokkien, which is an informal dialect. This situation can be seen as a blessing and a curse. I find it a blessing because I wouldn't be who I am now. It is also a curse as it made me an outcast. People tend to discriminate me because of my inability to speak Mandarin. Nonetheless, I am learning Mandarin now and I am determined to at least be able to speak Mandarin by the time I graduate.
  I've been studying science ever since high school. My interest lies towards Chemistry and Physics which is why I applied for engineering in the first place. I am a very carefree person. During form four I had a creativity boom. I was good at making cards and presents for birthdays. I felt very happy when I see the joy in a person's eyes when they get my presents. During that phase I aspire to be Santa. I want to bring joy to the world. However being a Santa wouldn't help me survive in this harsh reality we live in thus I applied for chemical engineering but I got electrical engineering instead. Since I am a very carefree person so I accepted my fate and here I am now.

My English homework usually becomes materials for my blog lolol.

Here are some random pictures:







Good Night Peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment