Saturday 25 August 2012

I Can't Be Afraid



Hi it occurred to me that I'll be leaving bm in a week. In all my life I've never really left this place. It's been my home for the past 19 years and 9 months. How do i feel? Honestly nothing much now LOL. I've asked around and I'm the only one going to Pahang. I'll have to randomly make friends and start a new life there. So in this week I'll try my best to see everyone I know and sing my farewells to them. I know I'm being melodramatic and I know I'll come back during my breaks but I won't be here much longer. I'll leave bm for a long term and live independently. Oh well one week to go.

I hang this shirt in my room to remind me I'll leave soon so I must make full use of the time I have left in bm with everyone and also this is an xs shirt so i'm very happy i found one lololol


Qiu Xi is leaving on 30th August 2012 at 0700 hours at the Penang Airport. I demand everyone go send her off! 

2 comments:

  1. :') btw LJ, eewen (from my class) is also going to pahang

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hi no wonder i see her liking the posts in ump group

    ReplyDelete